CareLinx is here to help you find a job! Below is an overview of the steps a family takes when looking for their next caregiver!
- Post a Job: The first step is for the family to create a detailed and thorough job post.
- Browse: They will then browse for caregivers nearby. They can set a distance to narrow their results.
- Message: They will message any caregivers they are interested in or any caregivers that apply to their job posts.
- Interview: They can schedule phone interviews and in-person interviews to learn more about the caregivers they are interested in. They may schedule interviews with as many caregivers as they need in order to find the right one.
- Hire a Caregiver: Once they find a caregiver that fits their needs, they will hire the caregiver right off the platform.
ℹ️ If you are still having trouble or have any other questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of your issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible.