If you do not receive your W-2 by January 31st of the following year, please try the following options below:

  • Log into to HomeWork Solutions (HWS) and download your W-2. This is the most common option, as most of our families use the tax service from HomeWork Solutions.

  • If you cannot receive your W-2 from HWS, you will need to request the W-2 from your family. This means that they do not use HWS for their tax services.

    Make sure your address is correct on your CareLinx account and if there are any recent changes to your address, to reach out to the Care Advisor.

They have access to the HomeWork Solutions (HWS) account that provides you a W2. HWS is responsible for the payroll processes for most of our families on CareLinx.

If they are having trouble logging into HWS, they must reach out to the company for support here: https://www.homeworksolutions.com/

If the family is unable to provide a W-2, or you cannot get in touch with them for whatever reason,  please follow the steps listed here by our tax partner, HomeWork Solutions.

IMPORTANT: You are still responsible for reporting your wages and filing an income tax return, even if you did not receive a form W-2.  

If you have any other tax questions, please review the link below.

ℹ️  If you are still having trouble or have any other questions, please send us an email at support@carelinx.com with a detailed description of your issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Did this answer your question?