Pro tips from the most successful caregivers:
- They check job availabilities and apply to relevant jobs regularly
- They respond within 24 hours to messages from families
- They keep their profile and contact information up to date (location, email and phone number), so they don’t miss messages and job alerts.
- They have a professional profile photo. A good photo is well lit, it features the caregiver wearing professional attire (scrubs or a dress shirt, nothing too tight or revealing) and doesn’t include clients, family or friends.
- They have already completed a background check. Families usually prefer to only interview caregivers who have already passed a background check.
- Their profile is 100% completed and includes all their qualifications and caregiving experience, including work experience and education.
- They opt-in to email and text alerts that notify them of open jobs in their area, so they can be the first ones to apply to relevant jobs.
Check out other helpful articles: