Both in-person interviews and phone interviews are crucial for getting hired.
In-Person interview tips
- Dress professionally
- Be well groomed
- Bring a copy of your driver’s license and any current professional licenses, such as a CNA license
- Bring at least three written professional references or a list of contact numbers for the family to call. Professional references should not include friends or family
- Bring a copy of your resume and cover letter if you have one
Possible interview questions
- Why did you become a caregiver?
- What does your ideal caregiving job look like?
- Describe a challenging experience and how you overcame it.
- Are there any duties in the job description that you are uncomfortable with?
- What is your preferred work schedule? Do you have any flexibility?
- What is your desired hourly rate?
ℹ️ If you are still having trouble or have any other questions, please send us an email at email@example.com with a detailed description of your issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible.